There are a few certain things in life; taxes, death, and Titleist making good golf balls. It is not going to be every golfer’s first choice, but their balls are consistently good. In the 2022 Titleist Velocity golf ball review, I will try to answer the question if that is still the case and who this ball could be for.
This medium compression golf ball is the most expensive among the two-piece balls the industry giant offers on the market. The design team created it primarily for speed and long distance. One of the biggest changes from the previous model is the new higher speed LSX core for faster speed on full swing shots. Below is the first glance of how the ball did.
After playing golf for years, the time will come when your body will not be able to behave the same way it used to. This time usually comes at an older age. That does not mean you can’t golf as before, there is golf equipment for seniors to help you out. It may not be labeled as equipment for seniors, but it will suit the senior game.
With age, we usually lose speed, strength, and flexibility which is going to affect our golf game. Not every golfer is going to be in good shape like the professionals on the senior golf tour. Even they have some limits and may use some equipment tailored for them. That and similar equipment, like all golf equipment, is available to everyone.
- Golf Clubs – in modern times there are plenty of options to make your golf clubs suit your current style of play, whether it is faster or slower.
- Golf Balls – with so many golf ball models with lower compression, there are plenty of options for slow swing speeds.
- Golf Shoes – comfort is going to be a big thing, and you definitely do not want your legs to hurt and get tired before you finish your round.
I have always seen Volvik golf balls as balls that are there, available in the store, but never thought of actually buying them. Now I can say I am actually glad I did buy them and gave them a try. This is the Volvik Vivid golf ball review of the newest version of the first ever matte finish golf ball. Matte finish basically means the ball does not have that shiny finish all the other golf balls have, it could be compared to matte color cars vs regular color cars.
Volvik is known for colorful golf balls, but they do offer a good old white ball with a matte finish as well. This ionomer cover ball with a compression rating of 75 is intended for players with slow to medium driver swing speeds. The Volvik website specifies the recommended swing speed from 70 to 100 mph.
You got your golf clubs, you took some lessons, and now you are ready to go golfing. One more thing is left, buying some golf balls. There is no right answer to what the best golf balls for new golfers might be. However, there are some answers to what balls you should look into and what options are out there.
It is easy to walk into a golf store and get lost among all the different golf balls on the shelves. You could just be standing in front of the aisle, checking all the brands and the prices for the longest time. This mini-guide will help you to expedite that process so you can finally go out and play. Here is what you can read below:
- What Kind of Ball You Need – this usually depends on your style of play, swing speed, and personal preference.
- Best Options – these are among the best recreational golf balls for new golfers.
- Budget Options – there are cheaper options you can enjoy as much as any other recreational golf balls.
- Alternative Options – you do not have to buy new balls, second hand is always an option.
A step toward getting involved in a new sport is a big step, especially when it comes to golf. It can be frustrating, it can be rewarding, and it can also be addictive (in a good way). You made a great choice just by choosing golf, and there are some new golfer tips that can make your life easier in the beginning. Every person is unique and will do things in a slightly different way, but there are some general things that can set you up for a pleasant journey.
Most of us were full of enthusiasm the moment we hit the ball the first time. It can be very beneficial to channel that enthusiasm in the right direction to obtain the best results. Results are not just reflected in the numbers on the scorecard, but also in the overall enjoyment of the game. At the end of the day, it comes down to having a good time on a nice course in good company. This article will focus on the following aspects of the game for new golfers:
- Learn It Right – fixing your game down the line is way more challenging than learning the basics at the very beginning.
- Do Not Overspend on Equipment – new and expensive equipment will not make you a better player right away.
- There Is No Instant Success – you have to work a solid amount of time to improve your game, it takes commitment.
- Know Your Limits – trying things that are above your level can just lead to frustration and disappointment.
- Golf Course Etiquette – golf is still quite a traditional game, and with that come some written and unwritten rules you should learn before you step onto a golf course.
In the last few years, Srixon has been establishing itself as one of the leading golf brands on the PGA Tour. Among their products, they offer several golf balls. This Srixon Q-Star 6 golf ball review will try to give you an idea about this ball in case you are not familiar with it. As the name itself suggests, this is the sixth generation of the Q-Star ball. This one is the simpler option from the Q-Star line which also includes the Q-Star Tour and Q-Star Divide, with both of them being a three-piece urethane cover more expensive balls. With a compression rating of 72, this ionomer cover golf ball is targeting golfers with slower to medium swing speeds (86 to 104 mph).